(Last Update 29/05/2012, version beta testing 2.00)
Welcome to the TilEm homepage.
TilEm is an emulator and debugger for Texas Instruments Z80-based
It can emulate any of the following calculator models:
- TI-73 / TI-73 Explorer
- TI-82 STATS / TI-82 STATS.fr
- TI-83 Plus / TI-83 Plus Silver Edition / TI-83 Plus.fr
- TI-84 Plus / TI-84 Plus Silver Edition / TI-84 pocket.fr
TilEm fully supports all known versions of the above calculators (as of 2012), and attempts to reproduce the behavior of the original calculator hardware as faithfully as possible.
In addition, TilEm can emulate the TI-Nspire's virtual TI-84 Plus
mode. This is currently experimental, and some programs may not work
TilEm runs on the X Window System on GNU/Linux and other Unix-like
platforms, as well as on Microsoft Windows, and any other platform
supported by the GTK+ library.
In addition to the emulation, TilEm 2 provide a lot of extra features as :
You can go and
download it but
first take a look at some screenshots and
check the news file to pick your version.
- Fully featured debugger
- Grabing screenshots and recording gif (animations)
- Virtual linking (through libticables)
- Flash writing and erasing
- Application and OS loading
- Scripting using macros
You can also read the online documentation or download the PDF documentation.
If you want to help us to improve TilEm2, please refer to develop page.
TilEm is part of the LPG