Get in Touch
For Linux and Windows, simply download the source archives. They contains all the stuffs you need (source, examples and documentation). Take a look at build/mingw/ReadMe.txt.
For Inter-Process Comunication (IPC) like used by TIGCC & KTIGCC, procedure is the same. You will find some examples within the source tree.
TiEMu currently provides both methods:
- OLE Automation under Win32,
- DCOP under Linux.
A common IPC mechanism (D-BUS) will be provided soon.
TiEmu is a huge piece of software which contains several blocks:
- UAE: m68k emulation engine
- TIHW: specific hardware emulation
- TISW: specific software handling
- DBG: built-in or GDB debugger
- libti*: TiLP2 framework for link related stuffs and file management
- GTK: graphical user interface