* Aug 2007 : roms
Please note that TiLP/TiEmu no longer use these drivers. The ticables2 library now relies on libusb-win32 under Windows.
* Oct the 3rd, 2006 : roms
- Driver has been tested/validated on Windows Vista Ultimate RC1 (32-bits). But, by loading this unsigned driver you won't be able to play protected high-definition multimedia content. There is a new form of DRM which protects the Vista kernel. More information on ZD Net blog.
- Please note there is no 64-bit driver because Vista 64-bits needs a digitally signed one.
* May the 24th, 2006 : roms
64-bit version of the driver is now available for Windows XP/2003.
* July the 25th, 2005 : roms
I have upload a new release (v3.4/2.3) of the driver. This release adds:
- support of the DirectLink cable (USB plug of TI84+ & Titanium hand-helds),
- potential bug fixes on the old API,
- a new/better API used by TiLP-II,
TiEmu has been developed independantly of Texas Instruments. We are not affiliated with TI. We didn't receive ANY help from TI.
Texas Instruments and TI are trademarks of Texas Instruments Incorporated. For more information: here