You can help this project in various ways:
- graphic design,
Releases are regularly provided in the Downloads section.
Snapshot of source code is available as tarballs in the Linux section.
But, if you want the full & latest source code, you will have to get it from our Subversion (SVN) system.
The repository can be browsed from svn.tilp.info.
To get a local copy, you will have to install a SVN client and check out it:
- svn co http://svn.tilp.info/repos/tilp/libticonv/trunk libticonv
- svn co http://svn.tilp.info/repos/tilp/libtifiles/trunk libtifiles
- svn co http://svn.tilp.info/repos/tilp/libticables/trunk libticables
- svn co http://svn.tilp.info/repos/tilp/libticalcs/trunk libticalcs
- svn co http://svn.tilp.info/repos/tilp/gfm/trunk gfm
- svn co http://svn.tilp.info/repos/tilp/tilp/trunk tilp
Maintainer scripts for compiling and installing libti*/gfm/tilp are at the root of the tilp repository.
Subscribing to the developers ML is strongly recommended, too...